*ganti kata nama saya*
![]() |
| weheartit |
finally,the examination is over.I'm happy.see my face?*big smile*. But when the examination began, I started to feel very low self-esteem, shame because I was afraid if I can not compete with my friends. I am not intelligent student, I am not a popular student.
I smile, laugh, happy just to convince myself that I am okay, I'm happy with my life and at the same time, I try to make laughter as my personality.I was used to laugh now and every time I laugh, I feel confidence seep into my body.
semua orang kat sekeliling saya pun memahami,they know my personality,and kalau ade yang tak suka.apa saya boleh buat?awak pon ada cara sendiri bukan?.This is me and cuba terima saya dan terima saya.
"yanne,okay tak?"
"*smile* okay.kenapa?"
"kau macam sedih je,okay tak?"
"ya,aku okay.takde ape la "
"okay .:) "
thank you X,for being a good friend .I tried to cover my problem with a cheerful face and all the people around me have been cheated. but, not you, the more I hide, the more you see my sadness.Thank you :)
i love this song sebab lyrics lagu ini 'gila' bermakna !
Demi Lovato - Believe In Me
I'm
losing myself, trying to compete
With everyone else
Instead of just being me
Don't know where to turn
I've been stuck in this routine
I need to change my ways instead of always being weak
[Chorus]
I don't want to be afraid I want to wake up feeling beautiful today
And know that I'm okay cause everyone's perfect in an usual way
So see I just want to believe in me
The mirror can lie doesn't show you what's inside
And it can tell you your full of life its amazing what you can hide
Just by putting on a smile
[Chorus]
I'm quickly finding out
I'm not about to break down
Not today
I guess I always knew that I had all the strength to make it through
I cannot be afraid I want to wake feeling beautiful today
And know that I'm okay cause everyone's perfect in an usual way
You see, now, now I believe in me
Now I believe in me.
With everyone else
Instead of just being me
Don't know where to turn
I've been stuck in this routine
I need to change my ways instead of always being weak
[Chorus]
I don't want to be afraid I want to wake up feeling beautiful today
And know that I'm okay cause everyone's perfect in an usual way
So see I just want to believe in me
The mirror can lie doesn't show you what's inside
And it can tell you your full of life its amazing what you can hide
Just by putting on a smile
[Chorus]
I'm quickly finding out
I'm not about to break down
Not today
I guess I always knew that I had all the strength to make it through
I cannot be afraid I want to wake feeling beautiful today
And know that I'm okay cause everyone's perfect in an usual way
You see, now, now I believe in me
Now I believe in me.
"We gain strength, and
courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear
in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot."

No comments:
Post a Comment