Yanne Nadila and seventeen :) it's my life,let me live it.

9 August 2012

PROUD OF YOU,DLCW !

DATUK LEE CHONG WEI ...





jangan sedih,
jangan nangis.
jangan cakap "i'm sorry".
your tears make our heart brokedown.

because of you,
I know the meaning of strives,
I know the meaning of friendship,
I know the meaning of the cheers,
and I know what Malaysians need.

Yes,we want the gold,
yes we want to hear Negaraku song played in London,
 but the effort you give is enough to prove that you have done the best you can,
to make us proud.

so, dont worry,
we don't  mind about that gold medal
 because we proud to be a Malaysians

we want you always like this !!!!

You are a champion and you should know that.
YOU deserve the title of Datuk.
Datuk Lee Chong Wei.




THANK YOU DATUK LEE CHONG WEI .

No comments: